- Extending swimming distance
- How to use in water and dryland training to increase swim skills
- How to do flip turns
- How to start from a standing dive to swim a continuous distance
- Basics of backstroke starts
- Swim 1000 yards continuously
- Swim in clothing for a minimum of 100 yards, disrobe, and use clothing for flotation
- Tread water for 10 minutes
This class is for a swimmer who has completed Humpback or a swimmer who can swim freestyle and backstroke for 200 yards, elementary backstroke for 100 yards, breaststroke and butterfly for 50 yards, do open turns and underwater pullouts, swim 500 yards continuously, and tread water for 5 minutes.
A swimmer evaluation is required to enroll in this level if they are new to DolFUN.