- Extending swimming distance
- How to use advanced drills to target muscle groups and fine tune strokes
- How to do open turns and start work on flip turns
- How to do underwater pull outs and in water starts
- Swim 500 yards continuously
- Swim in clothing for a minimum of 50 yards and disrobe
- Tread water for 5 minutes
This class is for a swimmer who has completed Beluga or a swimmer who can swim freestyle, backstroke, and elementary backstroke for 50 yards, breaststroke and butterfly for 25 yards, know how to count laps, and tread water for more than two minutes.
A swimmer evaluation is required to enroll in this level if they are new to DolFUN.