- How to float independently on their back for extended floats
- How to transition from vertical and horizontal positions to their back
- How to move independently through the water in foundational stroke positions
- How to go to different points of safety independently using both front and back positions
- How to dive for toys and return safely to where they dove from
- How to kick gently with proper leg position on both front and back
This class is for a swimmer who has completed Jellyfish or a swimmer who can jump into the water independently, has started floating on their front and back with almost no assistance, can swim with help to get toys from the bottom of the pool. A swimmer evaluation may be required before enrollment in this class.