- How to advance their strokes to swim at consistent speed
- Fully coordinate freestyle, backstroke, elementary backstroke, breaststroke, and butterfly
- How to count laps and figure out distances in 25 yard increments
- How to extend their swimming techniques into longer distances
- How to work on endurance while Lap swimming
- Tread water for two or more minutes
This class is for a swimmer who has completed Spinner or a swimmer who can fully coordinate freestyle, backstroke, and elementary backstroke for at least 25 yards, can do a basic breaststroke and butterfly for at least 35 feet, and dive to start swimming.
A swimmer evaluation is required to enroll in this Level if they are new to DoLFUN.